Sunday, December 6, 2015

TRUMP IS WORKING FOR HILLARY AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE LOST

 TRUMP IS WORKING FOR HILLARY AND  THE REPUBLICANS ARE LOST

     Donald Trump has jumped out in front of the flock of Republican Candidates putting on a show and saying crazy things a lot of Republicans like to hear. And Trump also has a very high negativity rating. Individual members of the Republican flock attempt to Battle with Trump but they don't have any scripted way to fight. They just look lost and stupid.
    Meanwhile, Hillary, with nothing much to say, is merely picking up on the masses that Trump is driving away with his negativity. If it wasn't for Trump's repulsive negativity, Hillary would have nothing. Standing next to Bill, Hillary is no leader. To put it bluntly, Hillary Clinton is no Bill Clinton. Two terms is all you get Bill, even by proxy.
    Nobody is doing Battle with Hillary because there is nothing there. The lost and confused Republican flock are trying to figure out what to do with Trump and none of the Republican flock look like Presidential material.
    If Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination, he will run as an Independent, and it will be just like 1992 when Ross Perot was the reason Bill Clinton beat George H. Bush.

1 comment:

  1. Am here to appreciate Dr Oliha for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 4years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Oliha curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Oliha on his email: oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com   , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com   or whatsApp him on +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete